Newlands Primary School

Newlands Primary School
The generous LORD NEWLANDS donated this fine building in1896. He instructed the stonemasons to carve 'NEWLANDS PUBLIC SCHOOL' into the sandstone. Welcome all visitors! Click on the link "COMMENTS" below each Post to read what others have to say. And leave a Comment of your own too while you're here!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Free Glasgow East End Photo's

I am going to try a wee experiment here... I am offering to try and take pictures of specific buildings or places in and around Parkhead and the East End of Glasgow.

All you have to do is e-mail me the specific location of the photograph that you would like me to take, and say a wee bit about why you would like that photo. I will then do my best to take the requested photo as soon as I can. I will then e-mail the photo directly to you, and if I think it will be of general interest, I will also post it on this Blog page. I am thinking that it will be appreciated by ex pats and former citizens of the East End of Glasgow who want to know what a specific place looks like now ! You can link to my e-mail via my profile on the right hand side (Brian Charlton) Admin Team.

2 comments:

Brian Charlton said...

I have actually carried out this service for a few people so far. But Shiela McDermid is the only one (so far) who has bothered to come back to our blog afterwards to post her comments. So thanks Shiela.
Regards, Brian.

Brian Charlton said...

I have had another request from a couple in their 80s who I think live in Australia and they would like photo's of Crail St. and Dennistoun. So I will keep you posted on the outcome of this latest request.

Regards, Brian.

 

Web Counters
Hit Counter