Newlands Primary School

Newlands Primary School
The generous LORD NEWLANDS donated this fine building in1896. He instructed the stonemasons to carve 'NEWLANDS PUBLIC SCHOOL' into the sandstone. Welcome all visitors! Click on the link "COMMENTS" below each Post to read what others have to say. And leave a Comment of your own too while you're here!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

George Higgins


This cutey has been happily hiding out with his wife Pat in London, Ontario. If you were a buddy of George at Newlands and want to contact him, you can send email to him via Stew or Liz and we'll forward it.
George if you are around and see this please jump in and supply a recent photo. If you have any problems drop me an email at
stew.meggs@gmail.com Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goerge and I palled aboot fur a while when we went tae Rivvy I have spoken to him twice to see if we can get to-gether no luck so far he lives about an hour or more from me in Ontario so it would not be a hard thing to do I will keep trying some people say I've allways been trying LOL
Boaby Irvine

 

Web Counters
Hit Counter